Moving includes truck, tools and all equipment
You pay a fee of $50 at the time of scheduling for each truck.
$42 per man hour
Charges are prorated in 10 minute intervals.
The clock starts when the truck arrives at the move.
Please describe your job accurately,-- special rates may apply.
Scheduling & Scheduling Fees
All advance scheduling must be made in one of the following forms:
· PRIMARY--We meet at the truck lot at 8:00 A.M. Your time starts upon arrival of the truck We start our primary jobs first.
· SECONDARY--You are on stand-by and ready all day. If you require a phone call to meet us at the starting point, you must be able to start the job within 30 minutes of the call.
1. Advance scheduling requires a truck scheduling fee . Your fee is only good on the date you schedule. Your fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. It may be transferred to another day if you request to not move due to weather conditions. Your fee compensates us for work lost should you not move as scheduled. Common reasons for moving delays are: house closings, carpets, painting, floors refinished, driveway not ready for trucks, etc.
2. The truck scheduling fee may be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
3. Complete Moving Service reserves the right to reschedule the move at an agreed upon time, without liability, if there is inclement weather, including, but not limited to, rain, snow, ice, etc.
If you decide to move in bad weather, the clock will run continuously and you must pay for any delays that result from the bad weather.
Special Scheduling Charges
Scheduling crews to not start before a specific time can cause extra expense. If we choose to advance schedule this type move, then additional charges will be added and will not be refunded or transferred. · Secondary, but 'not BEFORE a specific time' requires an additional fee of $100 · Secondary, 'not before a specific time which is after 3:00 p.m.' requires an additional fee of $250 at the time of scheduling for each truck /truck-load.
Please describe your job accurately--special rates MAY apply. (See Below)
We use more than 3 men on larger jobs.
We are working for you and under your direction. You are to pay in full at the end of your move unless other arrangements have been made. No adjustment to your moving cost should be made after the fact. If you feel that your directions are not being followed or that our crew is insufficient, or you have any other dissatisfaction with our services, you must take steps to correct the situation or stop the work immediately and contact our office.
If you feel that you have been overcharged, please contact our office. Your overcharge will be refunded to you if it is in fact an overcharge and not in compliance with these guidelines.
Service Area and Associated Charges
Our primary service area is Shelby County. A service charge will be added if your job starts and/or ends outside of Shelby County.
OTHER EXTRA CHARGES
Piano & Organ Charges: We do not move Grand Pianos. All other pianos and organs, we add $60 to move. We do not move any pianos up or down flights of stairs. We can recommend local piano movers who make this their specialty.
Extra Heavy Items Charges:
If the job has an item that requires special expertise, or any item over 300 pounds (excluding appliances) then $60.00 will be added. Items over 300 pounds will not be moved up or down flights of stairs. We do not move safes over 300 pounds, hot tubs, pool tables, tanning beds, and most commercial equipment.
The extra charges are not compensation for our men to do something that is unsafe. Instead, it is paying extra to have an unusually hard job performed in a professional manner using techniques that do not damage the customer's property or injure the men.
If heavy items are to be moved about within the home or office or just loaded on or off a truck, then one half extra charge will apply.
If any job site has 26 steps (or more) upon which work is to be performed then $60.00 will be added